I,ve sold my soul and I've lost my heart.
I look at the world and see the suffering I have caused.
My senses of sight,sound,smell,taste,touch, are all I have left to me now.
My emotions have left me long ago and are dead to the the world,
even when I'm crying I can not feel nor know why.
My evil grin offers temptation to the the young and innocent
and i give that same feeling when you are offerd that first joint.
So many souls I have brought down to my level
by opening the gates to the sprial of dispaire.
In the world of darkness I am immortal,
nothing can bring me down and the power i hold.
Thou not often but occasionally I look in the mirror
and think to myself what have I done and why did i do it
Jeff Sanfilippo
9-5-2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment